5 Steps to Boost your Confidence Quotient (CQ):
1. Walk 25% faster. Psychologists have proven that speeding up your stride improves attitude and raises confidence.
2. Speak up. Many people with natural ability and a keen perception stay too quiet. Take a dose of confidence by speaking-up.
3. Be a front seater. At your next team meeting, school performance or church, sit in the front row.
4. Make eye contact. It has been said that your eyes are the window into your soul. Make eye contact to communicate confidence and trustworthiness.
5. Smile. Try to feel defeated and smile at the same time. You can’t! Smiling produces chemical changes that lead to confidence and happiness.